Dates & Prices
|9 June 2018||9 June 2018||ZAR 1450||8||Book|
End Date: 9 June 2018
Come join me at this practical studio photographic workshop and learn how to use your studio lights effectively.
Learn how to pose your models correctely and set up a family photo.
Learn how to do the admin, pricing for a studio photo shoot.
Price: As stated on Dates and Prices
Location where workshop will take place:
The workshop will take place at 8 Connor ave, Westdene, Bloemfontein.
Short time frame for workshop:
8;00 – Get together at the above address and enjoy coffee and rusks.
8:30 – Start with a short theoretical session.
9:30 – Set up of cameras.
10:00 – Break for coffee and snacks
10:30 – Start with practical session.
13:00 – Recap of the mornings proceedings
13:30 – Question and answer session
14:00 – End of the workshop.
With twenty odd years studio experience I will assist you and guide you with:
1. Basic light placements for;
1.1 Short lighting
1.2 Broad lighting
1.3 Loupe lighting
1.4 Rembrandt lighting
1.5 Butterfly lighting
2. Different light setup for portraits.
3. Help you to pose your model, group in the correct manner.
4. It will be a practical workshop from start to finish where every student will get ample time to take images him/herself. (No better way to learn than this)
5. As the workshop went on Gerhard will monitor every student and help him/her correct/ fine tune all the basics.
6. By the end of this workshop everyone attending will walk away with enough knowledge to go and setup his/her own studio.
This workshops includes
- Services of photographer Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photographic tuition and workshop
This workshops does not include
- Drinks (if not stated otherwise)
- Meals (if not stated otherwise)
- Telephone Calls
- Purchases and expenditure of a personal nature
- Camera equipment
What to pack (bring along)
- Photographic equipment
Tell us about your experience: